Derby KS Homepage
How can I find out what my property taxes are?
Property tax records are maintained by the Sedgwick County Clerk's office at the Sedgwick County Courthouse, 525 N. Main Street, Wichita, KS 67203. You can view property taxes by clicking on the link On the left side of the page, click on Property Taxes and Appraisals. Please read the disclaimer and click on "I accept the above terms."

Enter property street address (with direction ie. N (North) S (South), E(East) or W (West)), City and click the start search button. The website will pull up a listing of real or personal property. Click on yellow button for real property detail. This will bring up the County's records for this property.

You can also pay property taxes from this webpage. If you have any questions, please call Karen Friend, Deputy City Clerk, telephone (316) 788-1519, Ext. 273.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out what my property taxes are?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow