2801 E. James St.
Artist: Georgene McGonagle
Located inside the ball field complex at High Park. High Hopes II was established in memory of Barbara Sue Overmon, USD 260 educator, 1956-1994, by her husband, Burl Overmon, family, friends and community members in April 2000.
Friends Jim and Greta Sue Parsons maintained the landscaping around High Hopes II when it sat at the corner of Westview and Madison. It was later relocated to to the ball field complex at High Park.