New Resident Information
Welcome to Derby!
Derby is a friendly community with many great activities and organizations available for you and your family. The following information will help you make your new home here. See our Live in Derby flier for more information as well.
The City of Derby contracts with Waste Connections for city-wide trash service and curbside recycling. For more information, visit the trash and recycling page.
- Waste Connections
Provides customers with two coupons/year for bulky waste disposal
- Recycling Perks
Sign up for recycling rewards
- Sedgwick County Environmental Resources
Takes bulky waste or household hazardous waste
Permits & LicensesLearn about required permits in Derby.
Cable TV Service
- AT&T U-verse: 1-866-722-7500
- Cox Cable: 316-858-1729
- Direct Digital TV: 1-800-747-9030
- DIRECTV: 1-800-280-4388/DIRECTV Existing Customers/DIRECTV Español
- Dish TV: 1-888-975-1766
- United Cable Direct: 1-888-325-5401
Internet Service Providers
- AT&T: 1-800-464-7928
- Cox Internet: 316-858-1729
- Exede Satellite Internet: 316-841-1721
- HughesNet: 1-800-955-9365
United States Post Office
201 W. Greenway St., Derby
Licensed Daycares in Derby (provided by Child Care Aware of Kansas)
Vehicle Tags & Registration
Sedgwick County Treasurer