- First and third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m., prior to the Planning Commission meeeting
- City Hall
611 Mulberry Road
Derby, KS 67037-3533
- Watch live meetings and meetings on-demand on our Channel 7 page.
- Rebroadcast on Channel 7 on Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at noon.
2023 Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals Closing Dates
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Each of the 10 members serves a 3-year term
- Larry Gould - 2023
- Janet Sprecker - 2023
- Chris Voth - 2023
- Dana Quigley - 2024
- Jessica Rhein - 2024
- Dale Wells - 2024
- Mitch Adams, Chair - 2025
- Michael Emond - 2025
- Gary Renberger, Vice-Chair - 2025
- Jamie Werbin - 2025
This board, also known as BZA, considers various appeals, variances, exceptions and related zoning matters. Members cannot hold any other public office within the city.
Board of Zoning Appeals Bylaws (Adopted 1/6/22)
For more information, please contact Everett Haynes at 316-788-6632, Ext. 1230 or by email.