Parade of Homes
Discover Derby During the Spring 2019 Parade of Homes
April 27 & 28 | May 4 & 5 | May 11 & 12
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live.
Resources for your visit:
- More than 366 acres of park land in 32 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- Madison Avenue Central Park, tucked in the middle of town, opened in October 2016. It features an all-access playground, two meeting venues, an amphitheater, walking path and more.
- Warren Riverview Park, located along the banks of the Arkansas River, will open Oct. 20, 2018. This riverfront park features ropes course, river access, meeting facility, and amazing view of the river and surrounding area.
- Decarsky Park, located off south Rock Road, includes ball fields and a dog park. Construction is scheduled to begin in 2019.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Medical: We have options to cover needs and specialties of all kinds: Wesley ER, dentists, optometrists, family practice physicians, urgent care and specialty care facilities. Rock Regional Hospital is set to open in February 2019.
- Modern library with services like passports,
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park
- Senior Center - variety of events and activities for active seniors
- Field Station: Dinosaurs - this park features more than come to life. It also includes live shows, a miniature golf course and a challenge dome ropes course.