Parade of Homes
Explore Derby During the Fall 2017 Parade of Homes
October 2017 (Dates TBA)
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live.
Here are a few resources for your visit:
- More than 330 acres of park land in 28 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- Derby's newest park, Madison Avenue Central Park, opened October 2016.
- Work is underway on Warren Riverview Park along the banks of the Arkansas River.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Derby Public Schools: Nine public elementary schools, two middle schools and high school.
- St. Mary Catholic School (PreK-8)
- Faith Lutheran School (PreK-6)
- Wichita State University South Campus
- Medical options that cover needs and specialties of all kinds: Wesley ER, dentists, optometrists, family practice physicians, urgent care and specialty care facilities.
- Senior Center - variety of events and activities for active seniors
- Modern library
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park