Join our Force
The Derby Police Department in Derby, Kansas is looking for civic-minded men and women who have a desire to serve and protect and are willing to build relationships with businesses and residents. Exceptional career advancement opportunities are available.
Derby offers training opportunities for officers to join specialized units such as School Resource Officers, bike patrol, investigations and Special Operations Team.
- Minimum wage is $18.61/hour ($38,708 annually) with additional pay for experience.
- Retirement program (KP&F)
- Health and dental benefits
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Gym membership discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- 21 years of age
- U.S. citizen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background and physical requirements
- Polygraph and psychological tests
- Good moral character