- Elected in November 2017.
- Swindle is an Assistant Professor of Geology at Wichita State University. He specializes in issue related to groundwater and soils.
- Swindle earned his Bachelors and Masters of Science in Geology from Oklahoma State University and his Ph.D in Geology from the University of Oklahoma.
- He formerly worked in engineering and environmental consulting on a wide variety of projects including landfill expansions, geotechnical investigations for landfills and bridges, monitoring well installations, landfill gas well installations, and groundwater contaminant plume delineation.
- Swindle is married to Trisha and they have three children, Brenden, Landon and Ellie.
- Elected in November 2019. He is currently serving as Council President.
- Engle is a Financial Professional at Keene Insight Financial Strategies, LLC and an Agent with New York Life Insurance Company in Wichita.
- Having grown up in Wichita, Engle earned a B.A. at Wichita State University and moved to Derby in 2009.
- He serves on the Board of Derby Chamber of Commerce, participated in the Chamber’s McConnell Action Group, is active in BNI, and volunteers at New York Life’s “Grief Sensitive Schools Initiative” and Pando Initiative’s 100 Men Who Cook and Reality U programs.
- Engle appreciates good music and may occasionally be seen playing his drums. He makes a mean chili and even hangs out with Wichita Wagonmasters. He is in a relationship with Lindsay Fine.